Hours & Directions The Olde Bar125 Walnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
How to Get Here
- The Olde Bar is located at 125 Walnut Street, in Philadelphia’s beautiful and historic Olde City neighborhood. We are easily accessible via public transportation or by car.
Where to Find Parking
- There is a Philadelphia Parking Authority Garage located at 125 South 2nd Street, less than a block north and west of The Olde Bar.
- There are also four private lots located within a few blocks, at 401 South Columbus Boulevard, 109 Chestnut Street, 36 South 2nd Street and 299 South Columbus Boulevard.
- You can also visit http://philapark.org/locator/ and enter our address, 125 Walnut Street.
- The Olde Bar does not offer valet parking.
From the Ben Franklin Bridge, and Points East
- Take the 5th Street exit and merge onto Florist Street.
- Take Florist Street and North 2nd Street to Market Street.
- Turn left on Market Street and continue to South Front Street.
- Turn right on South Front Street and continue to Walnut Street.
- Turn right on Walnut Street. The Olde Bar will be on your right.
From the Betsy Ross Bridge, and Points North
- Take NJ-90 W / I-95 S to Aramingo Avenue.
- Take Exit 23 from I-95 S. to North Delaware Avenue.
- Take North Delaware Avenue, then North Columbus Boulevard, to Walnut Street.
- Turn right on Spruce Street, then immediately right on South Front Street, then left on Walnut Street. The Olde Bar will be on your right.
From the Walt Whitman Bridge, and Points South
- Take I-76 W / I-95 N to South Columbus Boulevard.
- Take Exit 20 for Columbus Boulevard, towards Washington Avenue.
- Turn left onto South Columbus Boulevard, following signs for Washington Avenue / Penns Landing.
- Turn left onto Dock Street, then almost immediately right onto South Front Street.
- Take the first left onto Walnut Street. The Olde Bar will be on your right.
From Public Transportation
- The Olde Bar is located just over two blocks south of the Market-Frankford EL stop at 2nd and Market Streets.
The Olde Bar Hours
Monday - Thursday / Friday / Saturday / Sunday
5pm - 11pm / 5pm - 12 am / 11am - 12am/ 11am - 11 pm
Monday - Friday / Saturday & Sunday
5pm - 7pm / 4pm to 6pm
Monday - Thursday
5pm - 10pm
5pm - 11pm
4pm - 11pm
4pm - 10pm
Saturday & Sunday
11am - 3pm